Send via SMS

14.4.06

Facelift

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Regular visitors might notice a teeny tiny difference in the layout of the site. I'd been ignoring comments about the old colour scheme for a good few months, and laughing at people who expressed a dislike of white writing on a black background for almost two years. Besides that, I'm easily bored and it was way past time for a change.

Horror, outrage, and indifference in the usual place, please. I'll likely be back with something new on Sunday.

6 Comments:

Blogger PMK said...

Can I have your old one? I've got a rather dull generic layout on mine

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can't comment on template replacement since its my first visit but I'd like to say - thanks so much for your involved comment over at mine. :)

4:59 AM  
Blogger PMK said...

Oh yeah, he'll do that

11:03 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

My reputation precedes me.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I like the new look. Jams does have a neat cow on hers which does give it an edge...

7:34 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Heh. Damn it, I DESIGNED Jammie's blog.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home