Send via SMS

21.7.06

Whores Truly

I have a small request to make of you, regular reader. As you may or may not be aware, the financial aspect of my recent move to the United States has always been somewhat precarious. Unfortunately, it now borders on a crisis. This is largely due to the pathetic performance of the USCIS as regards enabling me to find work in this country.

But blame is not the issue. The issue is that I have decided to whore myself. My talents, I mean. No, not those talents. My writing. SO...if you know anybody that requires the PAID services of a creative and talented boy such as myself, be it for press releases, reviews, blog posts, or anything else related to my preternatural skills, I'd be honoured if you could let either them or me know at the earliest possible juncture. Speed is of the essence.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Michael

PS: Any offers of charity will be aggressively rejected.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

So, let me get this straight . . . working illegally, easy. Getting it done right, impossible. Grrr.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home