Send via SMS

18.7.06

You've Got Red On You

"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

Woo! It's the return of five-word movie reviews:

Transamerica: This was overrated but heartwarming.

Underworld Evolution: Vampire, werewolves, effects, mild amusement.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Robert Downey Jr., my hero.

16 Blocks: Just a wee bit shit.

The Hills Have Eyes: Enjoyably disturbing, but crap nonetheless.

Night Watch:
It's better than Underworld Evolution.

Syriana: Found to be thoroughly enjoyable.

Find Me Guilty: Diesel in 'not shit' shocker.

The Matador: Great little movie. Thumbs up.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest: Good, but not that good.

Having watched both Underworld Evolution and the new Pirates Of The Caribbean this month, I've discovered that I can no longer see Bill Nighy onscreen without turning to whoever is beside me and announcing: "You've got red on you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home