Send via SMS

30.4.06

Stephen Colbert: American Hero

"If anybody needs anything at their tables, speak slowly and clearly into your table numbers and somebody from the N.S.A. will be right over with a cocktail."

There's about twenty five minutes worth of video here, but I assure you it's worth it. This is Stephen Colbert addressing the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, and making a large number of people - including President Bush - look really awkward and uncomfortable. I said this a couple of weeks back, but I truly believe Colbert is making some of the most relevant, fantastic comedy I've seen in a good few years. Don't believe me? Check it out...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I adore him. I really do.

5:57 AM  
Blogger JC said...

LOVE IT.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home