Send via SMS

11.3.06

The Curve Ball Conspiracy

"Stop sending letters; letters always get burned. It's not like the movies. They fed us on little white lies"

Jenn and I have been threatening to collaborate on something for months, pretty much ever since I discovered Jenn had ambitions in a photographic direction and bought her a digital camera for Christmas. I'm pleased to announce that our first project has just gotten underway.

The idea behind The Curve Ball Conspiracy is simple. Jenn will take a photo of some description, and then I will write a short piece to accompany that photo. It's supposed to be fun as opposed to spectacularly arty and meaningful, but if it takes us into deeper waters, I won't be complaining. And hell, if it takes off, maybe other people can take photos or write accompanying fiction/poetry/whatever.

It's an interesting idea, regardless of where it goes, so head on over and check out the first post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home