Send via SMS

24.2.06

Sweet Conspiracies

"Clarity just confuses me; the lines drawn on a map a strange assembly when there's northerners in southerners and westenders in eastenders, and sunny days in January left spaces in my diary."

I know, I know...far too long since I last updated. Relocation is both exhausting and time-consuming. As of last night, however, I'm officially on a three month vacation I have more than earned.

In case you were wondering, I'm typing this from California.

Where I live.

More...well...when things settle down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Welcome home Michael. I'm actually heading out west to San Diego for business this week so I'll be thinking of you and Jenn - finally in the same place, the way it should be.

I am butsting with happiness for both of you.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home