Send via SMS

8.3.06

It'll Make An Awesome T-Shirt

"Fill in the shadows of a certain corner; you used to sit there. Got me a brand new lamp, plugged it in, and now the dark don't fit there."

Things are back to something approaching stability here in The Darkened Room. I am fully recovered from jetlag, engaged in recovering from cultural lag, and just about ready to start spending my days buried in many creative projects, a couple of which will eventually be blogs of a kind. Of which more...some other time. I'm a ways away from actually debuting these projects, so we'll leave the speculation until then.

I'm such a tease.

Okay, okay...provided Jennifer's cat doesn't kill me first, I'll be working on Scratch (the long long long long long awaited novel) from now through until May/June. That'll be my main concern. In addition to that, I'll be working on a couple of other things which I'll be testing in blog form with a view to maybe giving them their own pages if they prove interesting and/or popular. One of those is a collaboration with Jenn, something we've been wanting to do for a while. The other will be...well...it'll make an awesome T-shirt.

That's it for now. I'm on day two of yet another attempt to quit smoking, and I'm in no mood to sit at the computer. More tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

AS long as it's pre-shrunk cotton-i'd like to pre-order a large please.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

He's my son?

I guess that makes me...HIS DADDY.

Who's yo daddy, Jaguar?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home