Send via SMS

31.8.04

The Best Blog In The Whole Fucking World

"I am an architect, they call me a butcher. I am a pioneer, they call me primitive. I am purity, they call me perverted."

This is a very vague update. In fact, I'm typing just for the hell of it. Not only do I have nothing of note to say, I'm also drunk. But, hey, what's a blog for if not the inane rambling of the inebriated? Fuck, I'm probably still twice as coherent as some.

I'm working pretty much every day at the moment, and obviously this is having an effect on the blog. I know the entries aren't as frequent and lengthy as they have been. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole hell of a lot I can do about that right now. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday this week, so expect something a bit more typical of Notes From A Darkened Room then. In fact, expect TWO things: A lengthy rant about my parents, and an ALL-NEW short story, entitled Lanterns And Shades, which I hope is going to turn out pretty well. You may also see the first scribblings from the novel I'm working on at the moment.

In addition to that FAT pile of goodness, I'll also be updating you on my job, my life, and why it is that my new manager wants to sleep with me. I won't be revealing the identity of The Maybe Girl, but there will be more clues.

Can you afford to miss all that? Fuck you. Of course you can't. And if you're still in doubt, check THESE out:

Praise For ME and Notes From A Darkened Room
"Very classy!" - Heather S.

"That's brilliant, dude!" - Jessica.

"...that sex scene you wrote...would've made Henry Miller proud." - Gregor.

"Go blow yourself, asswipe." - Jammie.

"You crack me up." - Jenn.

"I will stalk you on a BMX bike." - Daisy.

"Clearly, you are worthy of a stalker or two." - Juan.

"WOW! My god, if only all men thought about it like that. I'm an unpublished out of work writer myself, and most of my work resembles that of "Rain", but not nearly as good. Wow. I'm dumbfounded. Now would be a good time to stop, huh? Since I really have nothing to say but... WOW." - Tiffany.

"Beautifully erotic - my kind of story." - Katherine M.

"You have a knack for finding cow pics." - Jammie.

"I think you seriously need to reconsider the size of your sideburns." - Natalia.

"It appears you've broken everyone's heart but mine!" - Susie.

"You're a dude." - Ant.

All the cool kids are at Notes From A Darkened Room. Where the fuck are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home