Send via SMS

24.10.06

Training Days

"I never really gave up on breaking out of this two-star town. I got the green light, I got a little fight, I'm gonna turn this thing around."

Tired, tired, so very tired. The training I'm doing at the moment is really taking it out of me. Not that it's incredibly demanding or anything like that. It's more a matter of the classroom days being so soul-crushingly dull. I don't think anything is more exhausting than utter boredom.

This is by way of apology for the first part of the story I promised not being up yet. I'm hoping to get it done in the next couple of days. If I don't, you can go on ahead and blame Target.

I am, as always, guiltless.

1 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

i'd take boredom over guilt any day.

you (i mean me, naturally) can take a pepto-bismol for the gnawing feeling in the pit of your stomach--thanks to guilt. but you (i mean me, still) can't find an inexpensive remedy for a nail you've filed down to the base--and that would be courtesy of boredom.

hey, michael. it's been a while. xx.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home